Re: Line 6 Purple Filter Modeler

Title: Re: Line 6 Purple Filter Modeler
on 4/6/02 5:12 AM, Jimmy Fowler at jimfowler@prodigy.net wrote:

darrell-

i was wondering when you might pop up.  are you looping yet?

sorry, it took me a while to get used to handling so many emails.  The batteries on my rc-20 just died so I lost everything I had stored on there.  I needed a fresh start anyway.  Garritt has been helping record the songs that I do with the loop pedal.  Maybe I'll have a whole CD's worth of material by the end of the summer.  I've been trying to find some spots to perform the pieces just for motivation sake.  I've been a bit lazy lately.

See ya Monday.