delay question / Vortex?

Hi Everyone-

I'm debating what to buy- I don't have the cash to buy a nice sampler like
the Gibson Echoplex or the Repeater unfortunately.

I would like to do droning loops (with stereo ins and outs) with a simple
delay/sampler- I'm looking for something without any feeback degradaion
at least 10 mins) and without "bumps" in the repeat of the signal. Mostly
this will be used for droning ebow + guitar music.

Any ideas? I'm seeing the positive reports on the old Lexicon Vortex and
wondering if it would fit this bill.

Thanks again as always