Re: Electrix/IVL petition

Yo Mark,

> I'm sure they must have done some
> work on an update (v. 1.2?) and won't even sell/finish that.

Question for you: If there were (hypothetically speaking) some sort of
pre-beta version of 1.2 floating around somewhere, which was very buggy
and essentially unusable in any remotely consistent manner, would you
really be eager to pay money for it and stick it into your Repeater?

I've heard a few people complain about this with regards to Bob Sellon's
Jamman upgrade - lots of extremely cool features, but unpredictable and
buggy enough that they don't feel comfortable using it on a regular basis.

With all of the complaints that people have had regarding the 1.0
software (and even some aspects of 1.1), I have a hard time believing
that the Repeater users in general would be happy buying and trying to
use a pre-beta software version, a la the mythical 1.2.  But please fill
me in if I'm missing something (always a definite possibility!)

--Andre