Re: space station xp300 eprom

G-girl,

the eprom is where the O.S. is stored,the code for the microcontroller
(8031) and the DsP are written,and if there was some new version of the
software,it would be that chip that would have to be changed...i know my
question is really specific ,because i need someone who has an space
station,an eprom reader burner(someone who`s into electronics,like me)
and who would open the xp300,take the eprom apart(it`s easy),read it in
the
burner and mail the image to me...i`m almost hopeless in other words,and i
miss my SS so much...

Thanks for your interest...

please visit my band`s site

www.internet.com.uy/elefante

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx