Video Revived the Looping Stars

Hey there Hans,

Wanted to drop a line to see where you were at as far as the schedule
for doing some shooting in September.  I should certainly be able to run
up there on a weekend, so let me know what looks good for you.  Also, my
Mac came with iMovie software which I've never spent any time fooling
with, but I could conceivably help out with editing and assembly in that
regard as well, if need be.

Lemme know whassup (yo), and I hope you're doing well.

C ya,

--Andre