Re: Unidentified subject!

i play seated and use my left leg for all access-ing...just sort of
suspended in mid-air and the force of gravity on my leg allows for quick
and
timely button presses with little effort.  however, there was a "getting
used to it" period as the all access isn't nearly as easy to work with as
the efc-7 for looping purposes where timing is the key.

i've never looped with an acoustic and a mic, so pardon my inexperienced
reply.