east meets west

what a gas playing on the same bill with suano inami and rick
walker.....suano's music was wonderful, he gave me one of his cds and i
cant wait to get home and give it a spin and rick was rick, always an
inspiration as to what can be done in this world of looping.....too much
going on out here in santa cruz: ballgames (go figure), fashion shows,
hip-hop film festivals, sunday nite bowling etc. so our turn out was a bit
sparse to say the least, i figure i traveled 100 miles per attendee, but
those 13 or so folk got an ear full of looping and i feel that they liked
it alot.....i think that the only way to get more interest in looping is
to play out, be it a coffee house gig, a book store, on the street, a
festival (more we need more) or some type of show, let people hear and see
what the heck it is that we are collectively doing.....web sites are great
but a face to face conversation is much more powerful unless you're trying
to talk to suano and your japanese is a bit rusty.....:).....what a nice
fellow he is!.....more later, im off to the airport and headed
east.....michael