Re: recommended recordings - Frisell

Steve (again),

In a message dated 10/16/02 10:55:51 AM, steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:

>he commented that while he really liked what I do musically,
>he didn't dig ANY of my influences...

Funny thing about influences -- they sneak out in weird ways. Some
of mine are really, really obvious ones (especially where looping is
concerned -- i.e., Fripp, Frissell, Tibbetts, Torn). But there are many,
many more that most folks would never guess -- and would have
a hard time understanding just where they come in. I'd share 'em
but I bet you'd laugh. And it is good to have a few secret, sort of
"guilty" pleasures . . . :-)

Cheers,

Ted Killian
http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian