Re:DP+Repeater (was: Digitech gnx 3)

Hi Per,
   I too have both but I purchased the gnx3 after reading about it in the
musicians friend catalog.  The music stores around Charleston, West
Virginia do not carry items like this.  They prefer to order it for you
which doesn't give you a chance to check them out.  I like the gnx3 but it
does not sync to the repeater or the edp which as you pointed out can be
interesting at times.  I have a similar setup with the edp driving the
repeater.  I use the fcb1010 to control both units as well and I find it
does a great job.  I read one of your earlier posts about the program
changes but have not got into that yet.  I programmed all of the edp
functions into the pedal and I am still exploring those.  The repeater and
the edp can do so much that I should start documenting some of the things
I am learning to do.  I find it very easy to get lost in sound....  Last
night I forgot to cook dinner and when my fiancee got home she was very
nice about it.... we ate late...

Thanks for the great posts!,
Weg in West Virginia