Re: playing loops or let the looper play?

I to have this problem Matthias... but I've licked it.  I do two types of
practicing.  One, the repetitive kind.  I can only really do it for any
length of time if I'm watching a movie.  I'll put in a DVD or VHS and
then I'm able to do all my "warm up."

When the film is done, I'll move into my studio and actually play.  I
find I'm a lot better after an hour or so of mindless repetition.

Mark