RE: Miko, Please leave this list

SVG you're a monster.  Do I need to present, here and now, my treatise on
Looping?

-----Original Message-----
From: S V G [mailto:vsyevolod@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 4:34 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Miko, Please leave this list

     Since I receive this LD mailing in digest form, I have no way of
deleting an irrelevant
poster from my mailbox other than switching to individual email delivery or
unsubscribing.

     Of the hundreds of emails that Miko has posted since he or she joined,
not one of them is
about looping nor does his/her music contain any looping content that I can
perceive.

     Miko's self description of his/her writing is "ego masturbation".

     The question is, how much of this stuff do we put up with before
taking
some sort of action?
Two people to my knowledge have unsubscribed so far specifically because of
Miko.

     I am here to talk about the craft of Looping and related items.  I'd
like to get on with it
without a lot of crap cluttering up my mailbox.  I said it earlier and I'll
say it again.  If Miko
isn't gone soon, I will be.

     I apologize if this post offends anyone.

         SVG