Looper Spotted on the 10th of November in PA.

Dear All,

        Pardon the lateness of the hour with this post!
        A very manual, very acoustic (and thankless tasked looper spotted,
retuned
a few times and heard) looper spotted at a second concert.  As James
brought
up, it was a Tanpura that his sister was playing for the gig as the
background drones while he was playing either a Surbahar or a Sitar.
Hopefully next time, she'll be sitting a little closer to the microphone so
that we'll be able to hear her a little better.
        Was majourly cool to hear someone explain a bit more of the
history and
what makes said ragas different from one another in a simplistic detail.
Another point that needs to be brought up was that we weren't listening to
yet another speed demon, but someone who did the more difficult task of
playing slowly and with feeling (also gave us a good chance to hear what
was
coming out of said instruments, too).  Really liked the movement of the
noon
time raga.
        Very enjoyable and hope that he'll be doing a few more concerts in
the
future.

        Peas out,

                Lee