Re: I'm really sorry...

At 9:36 AM -0500 11/15/02, Greg Waltzer wrote:
>If you want multiple loops playing at the same time, I think your choices
>are
>limited to the repeater (4 loops) or a laptop running a software
>looper such as ambiloop.

The Repeater doesn't really have four loops, per say, but rather on
four-track loop. This means they all start and stop together. The
laptop solution may be the best overall, since you could have your
choice of several programs and could customize the interface and
functions. On the Macintosh Max/MSP would probably be the best,
though it requires some programming.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com