OT:Re: fuck you, indeed PT.2

A few years ago, I was prostituting my services on the Scandinavian
Irish pub circuit, and often met up with an Australian musician called
"Dave Dusch"... He's been working the circuit now for about 12 years,
and is as alchoholic as they come, but a great act.

One night in the Stockholm Dubliner, he was completely off of his face
on hash and booze, and played terribly. Thats part of his act, and the
reason why people see him. His ad-lib harsh humour puts him in the
category of comedian more than a musician.

Anyway, at this night, a very posh and pompous lady came up to him and
said "Excuse me, I would just like to say that this is the worst
musical experience that I have ever experienced, and you should be
ashamed of yourself."........ to which he replied (in front of the
microphone) "Fuck off Bitch".

The whole pub exploded in hysterics. It must be the Australian accent,
or just Dave.... nobody (other than the lady) took offense.

Anyway, the phrase "Fuck off bitch" became famous on the Irish
circuit.... and people would often imitate him in a jokey way.....

There was one time when I was in Paris, and Helene had said something
to me (cant remember what)....  to which I replied "Fuck off Bitch" in
the slurred Aussie accent. It was meant as a joke.... It did not occur
to me that she did not know Dave, did not know the Scandic circuit, and
did not know that "Fuck off Bitch" was one of the famous sayings in the
Stockholm student scene during 1999.... She did not speak to me for 24
hours....

So my point is this.... I think Miko was trying to be humerous....
however nobody understands the joke.... so please don't take
offense.... Nothing that he has written so far has been offensive, just
a little crazy and OT.
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com