Re: A REQUEST TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE WHEN THE SUBJECT OF THETHREAD CHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY

Here's a question: if we are replying to a post in a
thread that has changed direction, and simply change
the subject line, does it still show up in the digest
as part of the original thread?

Rick's post made it sound like it does; a couple of
days ago, I changed the "is there a moderator here"
thread title to the "electronic music" one by the
means described above. Should I have instead drafted a
new message (and pasted in the part I was replying to)
or does it not matter?

-t-