Re: Practice, rehearse, perform

  Douglas, <smile>  thanks for your wonderful compliments and comments.
Flattery and intelligence will get you everywhere!   lol!   I too really
like where this thread has traveled.  Defining or understanding the
concepts of practicing rehearsing and playing in a concrete way can lead to
all sorts of revelations and ideas.   It's wonderful to see them all flow
together in the moment.   We're capable of some pretty amazing creativity!
 <smile>   I love it!...   anyway, thanks again, yer' a sweetie!...   Catch
ya on the flip side...

Smiles,

Cara

---