RE: Wanted: Video/visualist

I have a personal commitment to subscribing to all the U and I software.
It is mind boggling, wonderful software that bridges the world of sound
and visuals, and I can genuinely say it enhances my life, its that good.
Eric says he creates the tools for himself, and is constantly surprised
by what manifests on his screen / speakers...

FYI they just came out with OSX version of Artmatic and V-Track.

Their company is small and fueled by Vision, not unlike certain loop
software companies we know and love.

Neil