Re: improv with others

At 03:26 PM 11/26/2002 -0700, sine@zerocrossing.net wrote:
>At 09:02 AM 11/26/2002 -0800, Greg House wrote:
>>What's your mini-rig got in it?

>Steinberger M series 6 string
>Roland GR30
>Digitech GNX2
>Electrix Repeater

What are your impressions of the AdrenaLinn so far?

I'm considering getting one to put downstream of my Elektron Sidstation.
figure I could come up with some wicked TB303-style basslines by routing
through the amp/distortion models on the AdrenaLinn, and the filters
help warm up some of the edges on the SID chip.

At least that's the theory on paper...  ;)

"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"