OT: Radio Massacre International

Well, now I have two RMI albums, having gotten
Zabriskie Point in the mail with my latest
Wayside shipment. This disc is a bit different
from Planets In The Wires. PITW had a lot of
sequencers going in places, given a vibe similiar
to mid and late 70's Tangerine Dream and Klaus
Schulze. On Zabriskie Point (which I admit I only
chose over the other albums Wayside presently has
on hand because of the title, plus the mention of
a track from 1980 which appears on the disc), the
sequencers are completely absent, giving a more
ambient vibe, with the guitar given a lot of room
to roam around. Nice disc! Can't wait to hear
more.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones