Re: Mac G4 midi software question

Hi Ritsu,

If you have the money, then opt for a dual processor. Whilst you will
not gain too many benefits with your music software, it will make other
applications such as image control run very very smoothly (especially
under OSX).

The software itself for OSX is not necessarily optimised for dual
processors - it is the Operating System itself that is designed for
multi-processor support.

Go for it :) (I'm jealous)....

- Stuart (and his little ibook)

--