Re: fripp'n' tones etc.

Ciao Louie,

I run the output of my PSA-1 Preamp at -10/Instrumet level into my EDP.
Running line level was "to hot to handle" My set is like this right know &
seems OK .

Chapman Stick> "stomp" boxes> Tech21 PSA amp (2 outputs to loopers)>

out1- EDP> Rane Mixer
out2- Digitech 8 sec DDL>Lexicon Vortex>> Rane Mixer

Mixer Stereo out > Lexicon PCM 80

I really want to switch over to that 8 channel Rane so I can put the pcm80
in the aux send/return

Cheers
Lou