[looper's] Re: Speaking of NAMM...

Could someone (or maybe everyone) going to NAMM bug Electro-Harmonix about
the 16-second DD?  I would think the tremendous success of the Line6 DL4
would have encouraged them.

still dreaming,

P.S. oh yes and thanks Looper's, the recommendation of the Zoom 2100
allowed me to get a great-sounding 32-second sampler for $56! (on eBay)
I'd never have found out about this otherwise.  I can't believe the (low)
prices these are going for...and yes I've seen a few places that still
sell new ones, for about $130.