OT: mpx 100

it's stereo ins and outs, but i believe it has only a
digital out. when they first came out ('99?), i think
it was advertised that it could be used as a digital converter, etc
but i've never used it, i just use the effects in my rack, it's
my last effect in my chain going to my digital recorder.

i've read reviews (h-c.com) where i think people complain
that it has no digital in, but i think that's b/c of it's
low price, and what they can offer in features at that low price,
etc.
s---