Re:No Whining T-shirt and other L.D. considerations

A few people here "pay for subscriptions" voluntarily by regularly using
the paypal donation links on the LD website. If you want to help support
the site, you are welcome to join them by clicking on the donate button
and
making whatever contribution you think is appropriate.

Or, there are also links on most pages of the site for Zzounds, Amazon,
and
Sonic Foundry. If you click on those links to buy something from those
companies, Looper's Delight gets 5-10% commission from whatever you buy.
So
next time you are buying some gear, or some books or cds, or some loops
for
Acid, why not click through those links? The price for you is the same,
but
LD gets a little bit of it back.

kim