Re: Favorite Reverb for your looping rig ?

Hi Zoe,
I use two reverbs in my studio,:
I have the T.C. Electronics M-One-XL which is the upgraded version of the
M-One. Its worth having a listen to. I also have an old Zoom 9120 which
came
out in the early 90s but was highly rated then by reviewers and I still
think
it sounds great (well I've kept it for years).

Certainly, the t.c. M-One-XL is worth considering. I got mine for £345 (UK
pounds) - there are of course more expensive t.c. and Lexicon reverbs but
this
is very good at the price.
I look forward to hearing what others recommend and what you go for.

Ian.