Re: Favorite Reverb for your looping rig ?

I own a TC Electronic G-Major.  It's more than a reverb, but the reverb
component is very nice.  It is also quiet like most TC Electronic products.

I also own a Lexicon Reflex (out of production) that was a pretty good buy
for the money. The TC is better, though.

Jeff