Re: Streaming Audio over web

>While we're on the subject, how do folks here prefer to use sounds on
>their
>own web pages ? I noticed Andre La Fosse has downloadable MP3's and Real
>Audio streaming ( which my brand new XP pc won't play in Media Player, it
>shuts itself down 'due to a problem' ) but are people using other
>methods/formats ?

Streaming RealAudio and Downloadable MP3s used to be pretty standard.  You
could be certain that pretty much everyone could play those.  These days,
I'm not so sure.  WindowsMedia may have taken the advantage over real now.
 The bonus is that the RealOne player can play windows media too, so
WM/MP3 is probably a more up-to-date combination.

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com
New From Unit Circle: