RE: Support Looper's Delight with a PXR4

-----Original Message-----
From: dcoffin@taunton.com wrote:

I recently did a bit of phone research on this and 2 other mini 4-trackers,
the Zoom micro thing (PSO2) and the Tascam bigger-than-your-hand thing
(Portastudio 5). According to the manufacturers, only the Tascam will
actually loop a track or section of a recording.

**But can you loop the Tascam on the fly?  And does it record .wavs?
If I were Dr. Z I'd do my own damn research--but the PXR's probably gonna
be
here tomorrow.
Thanks all,
Gary