Repeater/Line6 update

I've been giving it a lot of thought over the past week or two, and it
looks like I probably will trade in a lot of my current equipment for a
Line6 option.

I hope to have 3 echo Pro's and a Filter Pro, The echo pro's all
controlled with the 1010, and the filter controlled by the Roland. I've
rehearsed the concept of separate loops using a couple of DL4's, and
the freedom that multiple loops gives me is incredible... I can bounce
effortlessly from one to another, thus extending a loop from 4 beats to
32... My music is very evolutionary lately, and I rarely dwell on a
separate loop for more than a minute or two. The sync is going to be
tricky to master, but I think that its possible to have full control....

Being able to reverse, half/double speed, retrigger, start/stop,
overdub, record separate loops without it affecting other loops is
incredible, and can only be bettered with multiple EDP's (lots of
$$$'s).... So in the meantime, before I can afford my rack of EDP's, I
think I'm going to be a Line6 person.

I've had a few people comment that if I waited, and auctioned my
Repeater for $$$'s, then I'd get a high price for it. However, I  got
the Repeater free through donations... and I have a feeling that the
person who wants the Repeater in France will do a lot of good with it
(unlike me)... If I lose out money wise, then I'm just feeding back
into the Karma... and at the same time creating a rig that I can
actually use comfortably.

I hope that I make the right decision.... :)

- Stu