Re: How's the pitch-to-midi of Roland VP-70?

As an ex-employee of Opcode, I'd be surprised if that happened... Iit did,
the software would not be the same...  I highly doubt Dave Oppenhiem (the
Op of Opcode) would be involved with this... What made Opcode's software
great was the (pardon the pun) vision that key people had in the projects,
Dave, Ray Spears, Dan Timis, Doug Wyatt, etc... Of course, Gibson could
just throw a bunch of new people at the software base, but I doubt that
would result in some new totally cool piece of software... Would Gibson
try and get some of the key players back? I doubt it, and if they did,
would
they want to work with Gibson? Again, I doubt it from all the horror
stories
I have heard about dealings with Henry Juszkiewicz.. anyways, that's my
two cents on the topic.. hehe... (btw, I believe Dan Timis did most of the
work on the Pitch to MIDI code)

peace
-cpr