Re: Guinness World Record Looping

I've been doing similar things with a KAOSS pad for years now.  Very
cool thing is you can take a sample and change the loop point with the
control pad.  I don't know how short it goes, but it starts to generate
its own tonality at some point.  Because what you're doing isn't
destructive to the loop you can take it back to your longer length.

Mark Sottilaro