Re: Guinness World Record Looping

In delay mode and sus with some advanced midi controler (peavey PC1600x
or digitech pmc 10) you can enter back to back note on / note off that
give the smallest edp loop midi can give the you can increase the loop
time by inserting null midi bytes (00) between note on note off

all hex:  90 26 7f , 90 26 00  note on note off       the smallest

90 26 7f 00 90 26 00   one 00 byte spacer

90 26 7f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 26
00   a loonger loop with more spacers

I call that resonator mode