Re: csound for software looper?

it seems like it should be possible to write a looper in csound.  I
wrote a looper in max/msp that seems to work well, It's been a while
since I've worked with csound but I expect that it could be done.  If
you are familiar with csound, try it out and let us know how it goes!
If you're not familiar with csound you might talk to some people who
are first and then decide whether it's worth trying to learn.  If you
go to www.csounds.org that will have links to the mailing list.

nathan