gig spam, and new web site spam...

www.9andZen.com

Hello fellow loopers, I'm sure we wont find anyone who will be in Montana for our shows, but I thought I would like to post this any way that we have nearly 40 up and coming performances throughout the year...

9 and Zen began as a looping duo, now we have added two more people...

Only two of us are looping so far ... myself two EDPs in stereo with a nine string bass (www.BEEbasses.com), and the co founder of the group loops with a single EDP in mono with a Zendrum www.zendrum.com.

Anyway, please check out www.9andZen.com if you would! We'd love to rock that counter...

thanks for your time!

Regards,
Gregory Bruce Campbell