Re: anything for sale?

Dont know if your in the UK but I just got a Digitech X series digidelay
use for vocal loops and i would really recomend it as a budget alternative
it has 4 seconds of delay a massive 8 seconds of reverse delay (with
forward) it has vintage sounding echo an intergrated looper with overdub
and
amp modeling.  I got mine for £79 with a mains adapter!!!!!

>From: "gnarly gnarl" <gnarly_gnarl@hotmail.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: anything for sale?
>Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:52:44 -0400
>
>hello i was wondering if anyone had any old dod or digitech pedals that
>they want to part with for cheap.
>
>also does anyone know how to fix malfunctioning pedals?
>
>love mike

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059