] [Thread Prev
Looping Laptop 101 via PSP 42
Well, I can’t always lug my 6 space looping rack around NYC & so I want to
get my G3 powerbook out of the desk & set up for looping as an alternate
setup. I have read some good reviews from grooves magazine about both the
PSP42 & 84 so I was hoping to maybe build a setup but I need some help….
1. I have a ‘old’ G3 powerbook 500meg 512 ram running 9.2. Should I
2. I was checking out the aardvark USB3. The price & size seems right. I
would just run my Chapman stick mono through a few petals into the
interface. So, I want to keep it simple
3. In addition to getting either the 42 or 84, I wanted to get a post
processor. Reverb & a maybe a good mangier…
4. What would be a good BUT cheap VST host for yhe 42? Or do I have to get
Logic ($$) setup etc?
5. Presently, if I can’t bring the rack out I just use my trusty old
Digitech Echo +. Maybe I should just stick with that & forget about this
Thanks for help.
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*