Re: best place to buy an apple...

I don't believe you will see much of a cost difference since Apple controls
manufacturing and distribution of its hardware. Besides from buying
directly
from Apple either online or one of their store locations, there is CompUSA.

Something else to consider is that the new iMac's come with 800Mhz
Processor, SuperDrive (CDRW/DVD Burner), monitor, and up to 1GB of memory.
While the towers are more scalable, they are also more expensive. The iMac
also has a much smaller profile.

Jeff