Re: why pot before looping? *not irrelevant to looping*

I liked your response, I'm a big Zappa fan.  The only time I saw him was
back in 75 and I must admit my mind was altered....  Back in those days I
too thought of coffee and cigs as food.  I've changed many of my old
habits and so far no stones but I do sneak out for coffee from time to
time.  Everyone knows though because of the way I act after, oh well....

Weg