Re: why pot before looping? *not irrelevant to looping*

It's actually a flower. You can twist slang to benefit
your views however you want, but the fact remains,
none of us have ever resorted to theft, prostitution,
murder, or other drugs as a last resort. Nor have any
of us ran over kids, raped girls, or shot another kid
in the face.

Unless there are actually crackhead hookers who loop
here?