Re: Pot Smoking Loopers

interesting that you mention Don Juan i wrote the song
"Las ensenansas the don Juan"(The teachings of don
juan) you can listen to it here
http://www.labalou.com/projects1.htm
Ive never done hallucinogens but i like a lot of
psychodelic music and reading.I am fascinated by
castanedas books...they sort of take me to a wonderful
psychodelic and imaginary state...
Louie

=====
www.labalou.com