Re: Pot Smoking Loopers

Hi Gary,
A similar story: friend of mine went to dinner an had
two glasses of wine and got thrown in Jail with
criminals in San Diego,because his alcohol level
didn´t pass the test.He is a respectable professional
software engineer and harldy ever drinks he had to pay
1000dlls.,spend 16 hours there and attend acoholic
anonimus.I had to pick him up the next day and he said
"you know Louie thats it for me here in california".
Now he owns an beer brewery in Mazatlán Mexico!:-))

--- "Candace R. Meyer"

=====
www.labalou.com