Pot Smoking Loopers

Hi-
This is Gary Lehmann . . .
Sorry to have to continue this thread, but what I have to say has merit.
I did 8 months on a one year sentence for sale of marijuana (that's a
felony, boys and girls) while serving in the Air Force in Florida in
1971.
It was this traumatic experience that cemented my resolve to try to make
a living from playing music--I figured I had fucked up my life enough,
it was time to go for broke and do what I REALLY loved.
I managed to make a living in San Diego playing music for twenty
years--much of the time stoned (!)
Haven't managed to indulge for a while--day and night with Candy, and
she IS a nurse!
But as Cara will testify, it hasn't affected my demeanor much
(misdemeanor???)
That is all--
Gary