Re: Loopstock 2003 mp3

Thanks, Jon. (And Thank You, Hans.)

I think of two of the real strengths of Loopstock 2003 were the clinics and
the multi-performer work. Having a big stage where a lot of people could
have their rigs set up paid off really well. I only regret that I had to
tear down my rig to make room and hence didn't get a chance to try sitting
in with anyone. Though, given the density I think I was playing with this
year, I'd have had to turn the feedback knob down further on my EDP...

A great recording, Jon, from a great show.

Mark