Re: Stereo looping device for $400? (Echo Pro experimentations)

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 07:19  pm, mark wrote:

>> interesting. they are not synced, but the crystals are acurate enough
>> to hold them together for a while.
>
> You couldn't call that synced could you?  Note he's not using the
> looper function, just the Ping pong delay with 100% feedback.

Actually no, I used both echo pro's in loop mode. I used the ping-pong
delay of the DL4 to test the stereo effect of the doubled Echo Pro's
along with a bow-tap click track in mono to test for the
synchronisation. So yes, they are synced to a certain extent.