Re: Dig if u will my research paper

> Tell people its Live-Looping music and people get
> it!
> they don't question it they look for ways to
> understand,
>
> I have played a lot of people Live-Looping music and
> they have all remarked
> on how different it is to other music.

It's not so different than say Ambient Music which is
what most loop based performances and recordings are
to me.

My girlfriend loves to hear me play and constantly
requests that I play some music for her (yes folks I
have a rare bird of a girlfriend that enjoys all this
loopy stuff). Music is the Keyword here and she is
refering to my looping material when she asks me to
play.

She has no concept of what I am doing, nor does she
care because she says it will take the magic out of it
if she knew the physics behind it, but she listens
with her non-musican ears and enjoys the Music that
comes out of my gadgets as she calls 'em :) - She
never trys to genreIZE it and just enjoys it for what
it is -- in the end it's all just MUSIC :) :) :)