Re: Jamman question...

Legion wrote:

> I was looking at the Jamman online manual and am a bit confuse between
> "sample' mode and "loop" mode.
>
> If I understand correctly you can only reverse in Sample mode but you
> cannot overdub. IN other words you record something once, reverse it,a nd
> if you want to add somethign to it you cant it merely makes a new sample.
>
> The Loop mode allows you to overdub but doesn't reverse.

You are absolutely correct re: your observations on the JamMan's "loop"
and "sample" modes.  "Sample" mode is a one shot affair.  Record your
sample, press a button to play it forward or backward.  When the sample
is finished playing, you have to hit another button to fire the sample
again.

Matt

--
www.finleysound.com/kingnever