Re: Dig if u will my research paper Chapter 3

At 7:45 AM -0400 5/28/03, SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:

>Stockhausen had a system that only needed one deck. Used a tape
>loop, and changed the order of the heads to playback>>erase>>record

Probably based on the Morphophone and/or Phonogène invented by
Francis Poullin at the RTF in Paris

>Which is probably described in the same book as the one with the
>photoelectric disc. Which I probably read about 20 years ago.

I have about a half-dozen books on Stockhausen, but probably not the
one you're referring to. I'll look through and see what else I can
find.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com