Tape echo

While back coating my Quantegy with Heinz Preiss's secret brew on my RE
201, 101 and my Berlin box.  I ran out.  Heinz is on vacation in
Germany so he suggested several ideas.  The one I ran with was to break
open an 8 track .  medium fidelity but it doesn't stick. and it cost a
nickel.

g wong

Talento get in touch.

HVK Studio is a discreet  place where disabled kids and adults compose
and learn tech skills.  We accept donations of gear and small amounts
of money to refurb and repair gear (only when needed) We don't do
charity, we do parity.  At the moment we need Jens,Kawai, Micro preset
type units. We also give recording gear to other orgs.

wongg@library.phila.gov