Re: Who here considers themselves a "Live Looper"?

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 06:41, Stuart Wyatt wrote:
> Live looping to me is where everything is recorded and looped in
> realtime, without the aid of backing tracks. However, that is my
> interpretation of live looping, and I know that other people have their
> own interpretations of this style of playing.
>
> Just out of interest: Who on this list considers themselves a  "Live
> Looper"?

I'm a live looper by just about any definition. Guitar to looper(s) to
amp.  I don't use any sort of backing tracks, or even switching between
loops.
--
-dave

"Who provides the profits - these nice little profits of 20, 100, 300,
1,500 and 1,800 per cent? We all pay them - in taxation...

But the soldier pays the biggest part of the bill."

 --Major General Smedley Butler, "War Is a Racket"