RE: EDP foot controller: touch buttons

I discovered another thing I do sometimes with my boat feet, I accidentally
hit the overdub button next to the record button!

I think what I may do is get some 1/2" wood dowel, cut little pieces, about
1/4", maybe 5/8" long and glue them to the buttons I use most to give a
little elevation to help prevent false hits on the adjacent buttons.

Paul